As I already mentioned my gorgeous sister Julia came to visit me and my boyfriend Constantin for two days in Berlin and shot a few of these selected images at the Mauerpark flea market - an cultural mix, a colorful variety of styles, a huge selection of vintage interior, clothing and all possible comes together at the Mauerpark. I just love to observe the mass of people, the international flair to utilize it for any inspiration, to get free thoughts and take random imagery to assimilate those ones also as inspirational effective. My favorite places and all adresses are listed in the end of this post. One of the best ideas ever was cycling through Berlin, being independently on the road was pleasant and sporty. I love this place more and more, it has very dynamic quarters, cool restaurants, everywhere is street art and a lot of stores with vintage stuff. But there is so much more to see, so that I am leaving you with this short Berlin photo diary.
Usually I drink hot ginger tea at one my all time favorite places especially in the summer period, the Dudu restaurant. But this time I tried a cold variation of ginger lime iced tea with brown sugar and mint. Super refreshing and delicious in combination with the 'Wildkräutercurry'.
My personal must-see's:
- Mauerpark Berlin // Gleimstrasse 55, 10437 Berlin
- YamYam - Korean Cuisine // Alte Schönhauser Str. 6, 10119 Berlin
- Monsieur Vuong Vietnamese Food // Alte Schönhauser Str. 46, 10119 Berlin
- Restaurant DUDU // Torstr. 143, 10119 Berlin
- Bon Bon Bar // Torstr. 133, 10119 Berlin
- Café Anna Blume // Kollwitzstraße 83, 10435 Berlin